| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Athens/ Hellenkion in May is warm at 20.6 °C (69.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.8 °C (60.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in May is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty. A feeble 14.4mm (0.6in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 13:43 long and the longest day is 14:34 long with an average length of 14:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Athens/ Hellenkion May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Athens/ Hellenkion, Greece
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Athens/ Hellenkion:
- Larissa, Greece - 240.2 kms (149.3 miles) NNW
- Lamia, Greece - 172.3 kms (107.1 miles) NW
- Patras, Greece - 184.4 kms (114.6 miles) WNW
- Athens, Greece - 29.8 kms (18.5 miles) N
- Zante/ Zakinthos, Greece - 250.9 kms (155.9 miles) W
- Tripoli, Peloponnese, Greece - 119.5 kms (74.3 miles) W
- Kalamata, Greece - 168.8 kms (104.9 miles) WSW
- Methoni, Greece - 205.8 kms (127.9 miles) WSW
- Kythira Island, Greece - 173.3 kms (107.7 miles) SSW