| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Athens/ Hellenkion in January is quite mild at 10.2 °C (50.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.4 °C (56.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in January is 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 45.2mm (1.8in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:35 long and the longest day is 10:14 long with an average length of 9:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Athens/ Hellenkion January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Athens/ Hellenkion, Greece
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Athens/ Hellenkion:
- Larissa, Greece - 240.2 kms (149.3 miles) NNW
- Lamia, Greece - 172.3 kms (107.1 miles) NW
- Patras, Greece - 184.4 kms (114.6 miles) WNW
- Athens, Greece - 29.8 kms (18.5 miles) N
- Zante/ Zakinthos, Greece - 250.9 kms (155.9 miles) W
- Tripoli, Peloponnese, Greece - 119.5 kms (74.3 miles) W
- Kalamata, Greece - 168.8 kms (104.9 miles) WSW
- Methoni, Greece - 205.8 kms (127.9 miles) WSW
- Kythira Island, Greece - 173.3 kms (107.7 miles) SSW