| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Athens/ Hellenkion in April is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.4 °C (66.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.7 °C (53.1 °F).
- In April the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched. A paltry 24.8mm (1in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:41 long with an average length of 13:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Athens/ Hellenkion April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Athens/ Hellenkion, Greece
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Athens/ Hellenkion:
- Larissa, Greece - 240.2 kms (149.3 miles) NNW
- Lamia, Greece - 172.3 kms (107.1 miles) NW
- Patras, Greece - 184.4 kms (114.6 miles) WNW
- Athens, Greece - 29.8 kms (18.5 miles) N
- Zante/ Zakinthos, Greece - 250.9 kms (155.9 miles) W
- Tripoli, Peloponnese, Greece - 119.5 kms (74.3 miles) W
- Kalamata, Greece - 168.8 kms (104.9 miles) WSW
- Methoni, Greece - 205.8 kms (127.9 miles) WSW
- Kythira Island, Greece - 173.3 kms (107.7 miles) SSW